Happiness is a place called...


"Happiness is a place called the Road"

Happiness is a place called the road. I have always thought that happiness is about the journey and not the destination. In some way, I was born on the road. Rocked by the sound of the speed. Every time I go to sleep the idea of nature or traveling is a deep anchor on my subconscious . Sometimes I think that we are not free. We choose to live in a society where we give up our freedom putting our heart and soul into alienation. We want to live free of all labels, but this feeling consumes us. So why are we giving up the opportunity of freeing ourselves from the gripped chains? Why wouldn’t we live as a leaf in the wind? We need to break free from all the bonds and all the ridges. I dreamed of living my life on the road. Just me, my music and the feeling of discovery and independence. We have forgotten what is freedom, we know the definition but we are afraid of living it. This radical idea doesn’t allow us to feel happy. I will rush down all the streets digging for some adventures. Because at the end, what remains forever in our mind is the path that we go through and the wisdom that was gained. We will never see the end of the tunnel. If life is a journey, we could try to find the path. But we cannot see so far. We don’t know what's behind the curve. I don’t know my path. I just know that I will go over ghost towns and I will lose control. Who cares about the end if when we arrive, all the fun would have ended. Let’s lose its bearings, let’s lose the track of time, let’s lose our way. Because at the end of the journey, what will come to our mind won't be the purpose that pushed us to the adventure, but the fate that guided us.

Comments

  1. WRITING 1 (SPEECH) 05/10
    WRITING 2 10/10
    OVERALL GRADE: 15 /20
    The speech is spoiled by very careless grammatical mistakes but the second piece of writing sounds quite personal and is better expressed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts